The T-Pain Effect Bundle
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall The T-Pain Effect Bundle for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall The T-Pain Effect Bundle from your systemiZotope, Inc.
. Further information on iZotope, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about The T-Pain Effect Bundle at http://www.izotope.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\The T-Pain Effect folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for The T-Pain Effect Bundle is C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\The T-Pain Effect\unins000.exe. The T-Pain Engine.exe is the The T-Pain Effect Bundle's main executable file and it occupies close to 31.63 MB (33171584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in The T-Pain Effect Bundle. They occupy 35.66 MB (37397059
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- AuthAssistant.exe (2.79 MB)
- Installer_Register_Proxy.exe (56.00 KB)
- The T-Pain Engine.exe (31.63 MB)
- Installer_Register_Proxy.exe (61.50 KB)
This info is about The T-Pain Effect Bundle version 1.02
If you are manually uninstalling The T-Pain Effect Bundle we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The T-Pain Effect Bundle_is1
The T-Pain Effect Bundle is an application by iZotope, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall The T-Pain Effect Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The T-Pain Effect Bundle with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The T-Pain Effect Bundle or simply click the Search feature and type in "The T-Pain Effect Bundle". The The T-Pain Effect Bundle program will be found very quickly. After you click The T-Pain Effect Bundle in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The T-Pain Effect Bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The T-Pain Effect Bundle:
- The publisher is: http://www.izotope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\The T-Pain Effect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The T-Pain Effect Bundle.
8. After uninstalling The T-Pain Effect Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The T-Pain Effect Bundle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The T-Pain Effect Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The T-Pain Effect Bundle by iZotope, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The T-Pain Effect Bundle by iZotope, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The T-Pain Effect Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:22:14.983