The Speed Ninja
The Speed Ninja is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Speed Ninja from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Usually the The Speed Ninja program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing The Speed Ninja is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named HostAppService.exe and it has a size of 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes).
The Speed Ninja is comprised of the following executables which take 20.74 MB (21750272
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about The Speed Ninja version 1.0
The Speed Ninja has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by The Speed Ninja's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\The Speed Ninja.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The Speed Ninja.lnk
The Speed Ninja is an application offered by Pokki. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall The Speed Ninja is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Speed Ninja from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Speed Ninja or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Speed Ninja". The The Speed Ninja app will be found automatically. After you select The Speed Ninja in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The Speed Ninja, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Speed Ninja.
8. After removing The Speed Ninja, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Speed Ninja that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Speed Ninja with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Speed Ninja by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that The Speed Ninja by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Speed Ninja supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:36:37.073