The Speed Ninja
This page contains detailed information on how to remove The Speed Ninja for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Speed Ninja from your PCSweetLabs
. Further information on SweetLabs can be seen here
. Usually the The Speed Ninja program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The Speed Ninja's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Speed Ninja. They take 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about The Speed Ninja version 1.0
The Speed Ninja is an application offered by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall The Speed Ninja is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Speed Ninja with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Speed Ninja or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Speed Ninja". The The Speed Ninja application will be found very quickly. When you click The Speed Ninja in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Speed Ninja, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Speed Ninja.
8. After uninstalling The Speed Ninja, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Speed Ninja that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Speed Ninja using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Speed Ninja by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that The Speed Ninja by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Speed Ninja supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-01 20:55:17.010