The Snow Fable
This page is about The Snow Fable for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Snow Fable from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Further information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about The Snow Fable at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\The Snow Fable directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\The Snow Fable\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Snow Fable. The Snow Fable's primary file takes around 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) and is called The Snow Fable.exe.
The executables below are part of The Snow Fable. They take about 9.07 MB (9515130
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (3.06 MB)
- game.exe (86.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- The Snow Fable.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to The Snow Fable version 1.0
The Snow Fable is a program offered by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase The Snow Fable is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall The Snow Fable with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Snow Fable or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Snow Fable". If it is installed on your PC the The Snow Fable program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Snow Fable in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Snow Fable, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Snow Fable:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\The Snow Fable\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Snow Fable.
8. After uninstalling The Snow Fable, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Snow Fable that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Snow Fable with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Snow Fable by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Snow Fable by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Snow Fable supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:35:33.873