The Sims 2 University
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Sims 2 University for Windows. The Sims 2 University is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk and is called eauninstall.exe. How to uninstall The Sims 2 University from your system
The Sims 2 University installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.84 MB (48064494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (348.00 KB)
- Sims2EP1_uninst.exe (272.00 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (3.65 MB)
- TS2BodyShop.exe (7.37 MB)
- EasyInfo.exe (316.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- The Sims 2 University_code.exe (312.00 KB)
- The Sims 2 University_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
- Sims2EP1.exe (15.03 MB)
- TS2UPD.exe (17.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of The Sims 2 University.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove The Sims 2 University from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove The Sims 2 University:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University\TSData\Res\LotTemplates\Dorm_05_Permanent.package
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\The Sims 2 (EP1) - University.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Games\The Sims 2 University
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\EA Games\The Sims 2 University
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\Sims\The Sims 3 University Life
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sims\The Sims 3 University Life
Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall The Sims 2 University is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims 2 University from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims 2 University or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims 2 University". The The Sims 2 University program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims 2 University in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims 2 University, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims 2 University.
8. After uninstalling The Sims 2 University, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims 2 University that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims 2 University with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130