The Sims 2 University
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Sims 2 University for Windows. The Sims 2 University is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk and is called eauninstall.exe. A way to uninstall The Sims 2 University from your PC
The Sims 2 University installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.84 MB (48064494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (348.00 KB)
- Sims2EP1_uninst.exe (272.00 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (3.65 MB)
- TS2BodyShop.exe (7.37 MB)
- EasyInfo.exe (316.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- The Sims 2 University_code.exe (312.00 KB)
- The Sims 2 University_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
- Sims2EP1.exe (15.03 MB)
- TS2UPD.exe (17.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of The Sims 2 University.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove The Sims 2 University from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\EA Games\The Sims 2 University
Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase The Sims 2 University is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Sims 2 University from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Sims 2 University or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims 2 University". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims 2 University app will be found very quickly. After you select The Sims 2 University in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims 2 University, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims 2 University.
8. After removing The Sims 2 University, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Sims 2 University that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims 2 University using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130