The Sims 2 Content Manager
The Sims 2 Content Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the The Sims 2 Content Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\Maxis\TS2CM folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is titled The Sims 2 Content Manager.exe and it has a size of 6.50 MB (6818816 bytes). A guide to uninstall The Sims 2 Content Manager from your system
The Sims 2 Content Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.55 MB (6873158
bytes) on disk.
- The Sims 2 Content Manager.exe (6.50 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (53.07 KB)
This data is about The Sims 2 Content Manager version 2
Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall The Sims 2 Content Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Sims 2 Content Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims 2 Content Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims 2 Content Manager". If it exists on your system the The Sims 2 Content Manager app will be found automatically. After you click The Sims 2 Content Manager in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Sims 2 Content Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims 2 Content Manager.
8. After removing The Sims 2 Content Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims 2 Content Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims 2 Content Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130