The Simpsons - Hit & Run
This web page is about The Simpsons - Hit & Run for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall The Simpsons - Hit & Run from your computerR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. You can get more details about The Simpsons - Hit & Run at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the The Simpsons - Hit & Run application is to be found in the C:\Games\The Simpsons - Hit & Run folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling The Simpsons - Hit & Run is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Simpsons - Hit & Run\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 906.00 KB (927744 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside The Simpsons - Hit & Run. They occupy about 906.00 KB (927744
bytes) on disk.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by The Simpsons - Hit & Run when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\The Simpsons - Hit and Run™.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Simpsons - Hit & Run_R.G. Mechanics_is1
The Simpsons - Hit & Run is a program offered by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase The Simpsons - Hit & Run is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Simpsons - Hit & Run using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Simpsons - Hit & Run or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Simpsons - Hit & Run". If it is installed on your PC the The Simpsons - Hit & Run app will be found very quickly. When you select The Simpsons - Hit & Run in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Simpsons - Hit & Run, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Simpsons - Hit & Run:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Simpsons - Hit & Run\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Simpsons - Hit & Run.
8. After uninstalling The Simpsons - Hit & Run, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Simpsons - Hit & Run that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Simpsons - Hit & Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Simpsons - Hit & Run by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, we are not saying that The Simpsons - Hit & Run by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Simpsons - Hit & Run in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:49:21.623