The Saboteur is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall The Saboteur from your PCElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be read here
. More information about The Saboteur can be found at http://www.EA.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Saboteur folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling The Saboteur is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Saboteur\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.83 MB (14505904 bytes) on disk and is labeled Saboteur.exe.
The Saboteur installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.82 MB (26024864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Saboteur.exe (13.83 MB)
- SaboteurLauncher.exe (1,021.92 KB)
- VideoSetup.exe (49.50 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (884.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (884.97 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (2.82 MB)
- VideoSetup.exe (65.27 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
The current web page applies to The Saboteur version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of The Saboteur:
The Saboteur is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove The Saboteur is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Saboteur from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Saboteur or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Saboteur". If it is installed on your PC the The Saboteur program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click The Saboteur in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The Saboteur, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Saboteur:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.EA.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Saboteur\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Saboteur.
8. After removing The Saboteur, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Saboteur which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Saboteur using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Saboteur by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that The Saboteur by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Saboteur supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 22:04:32.673