The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW
This page is about The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW from your systemTrust Builders, Inc.
. More information on Trust Builders, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW can be found at http://www.AskTRAK.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trust Builders\TRAK folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trust Builders\TRAK\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TRAK-LSW.EXE is the The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW's main executable file and it takes circa 72.69 MB (76217832 bytes) on disk.
The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 73.38 MB (76939917
bytes) on disk.
- TRAK-LSW.EXE (72.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.16 KB)
The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW is an application marketed by Trust Builders, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW". The The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW app will be found very quickly. When you click The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW:
- The software company is: http://www.AskTRAK.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trust Builders\TRAK\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW.
8. After uninstalling The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW by Trust Builders, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW by Trust Builders, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Retirement Analysis Kit-LSW in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 01:58:20.087