The Results Hub
The Results Hub is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall The Results Hub from your computerThe Results Hub
. More information on The Results Hub can be seen here
. You can read more about about The Results Hub at http://www.theresultshub.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for The Results Hub is "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". The Results Hub's main file takes around 322.98 KB (330728 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in The Results Hub. They occupy 846.48 KB (866792
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.98 KB)
This data is about The Results Hub version 2.0.5781.11428
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Results Hub releases:
...click to view all...
The Results Hub is an application marketed by The Results Hub. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase The Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The Results Hub from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Results Hub or simply click the Search field and type in "The Results Hub". If it exists on your system the The Results Hub program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Results Hub in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.theresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Results Hub.
8. After removing The Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Results Hub by The Results Hub from your computer, nor are we saying that The Results Hub by The Results Hub is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Results Hub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 16:18:14.617