The Puppet Master
This web page is about The Puppet Master for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Puppet Master from your computerAMS Game Development Association
. You can find out more on AMS Game Development Association or check for application updates here
. More details about The Puppet Master can be found at http://amsgda.com/
. The Puppet Master is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Puppet Master folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The Puppet Master's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. windows.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.48 MB (21477888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Puppet Master. They occupy 20.48 MB (21477888
bytes) on disk.
The Puppet Master is an application by the software company AMS Game Development Association. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase The Puppet Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Puppet Master from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Puppet Master or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Puppet Master". The The Puppet Master application will be found very quickly. After you click The Puppet Master in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Puppet Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Puppet Master:
- The software company is: http://amsgda.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Puppet Master.
8. After uninstalling The Puppet Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Puppet Master which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Puppet Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Puppet Master by AMS Game Development Association from your computer, we are not saying that The Puppet Master by AMS Game Development Association is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Puppet Master supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 20:30:39.510