The Next Door
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The Next Door for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Next Door from your PCLabory
. Take a look here
for more details on Labory. Click on http://zaxiastudio.wix.com/labory
to get more information about The Next Door on Labory's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Next Door folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall The Next Door by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 15.36 MB (16104408 bytes) on disk and is labeled The Next Door.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in The Next Door. They occupy 15.36 MB (16104408
bytes) on disk.
- The Next Door.exe (15.36 MB)
The Next Door is an application released by Labory. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall The Next Door is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Next Door with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Next Door or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Next Door". If it is installed on your PC the The Next Door application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Next Door in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Next Door, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Next Door:
- The web site of the application is: http://zaxiastudio.wix.com/labory
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Next Door.
8. After uninstalling The Next Door, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Next Door that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Next Door using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Next Door by Labory from your computer, we are not saying that The Next Door by Labory is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Next Door supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 20:48:32.707