The Matrix Online®
You can find on this page details on how to remove The Matrix Online® for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall The Matrix Online® from your computerMonolith Productions
. Open here
where you can read more on Monolith Productions. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Monolith Productions\The Matrix Online folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\Monolith Productions\The Matrix Online\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Matrix Online®. The program's main executable file is named launcher.exe and it has a size of 4.59 MB (4816896 bytes).
The Matrix Online® installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.14 MB (6436816
bytes) on disk.
- autodetect_settings.exe (1,008.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (460.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (4.59 MB)
- setup.exe (113.95 KB)
The current page applies to The Matrix Online® version 1.0
The Matrix Online® is an application by the software company Monolith Productions. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove The Matrix Online® is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase The Matrix Online® from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Matrix Online® or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Matrix Online®". If it is installed on your PC the The Matrix Online® program will be found very quickly. When you click The Matrix Online® in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Matrix Online®, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Matrix Online®.
8. After uninstalling The Matrix Online®, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Matrix Online® that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Matrix Online® using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Matrix Online® by Monolith Productions from your computer, nor are we saying that The Matrix Online® by Monolith Productions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Matrix Online® in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:38:28.910