The Lost Inca Prophecy
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Lost Inca Prophecy for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall The Lost Inca Prophecy from your systemOberon Media
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Oberon Media. Usually the The Lost Inca Prophecy application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\The Lost Inca Prophecy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove The Lost Inca Prophecy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\The Lost Inca Prophecy\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk.
The Lost Inca Prophecy is composed of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2144768
bytes) on disk:
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- LostIncaProphecy.exe (1.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The Lost Inca Prophecy is an application released by Oberon Media. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove The Lost Inca Prophecy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The Lost Inca Prophecy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Lost Inca Prophecy or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Lost Inca Prophecy". If it is installed on your PC the The Lost Inca Prophecy application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Lost Inca Prophecy in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Lost Inca Prophecy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Lost Inca Prophecy.
8. After removing The Lost Inca Prophecy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Lost Inca Prophecy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Lost Inca Prophecy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Lost Inca Prophecy by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that The Lost Inca Prophecy by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Lost Inca Prophecy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-30 14:50:00.230