The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo
The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo from your computerAzDimension
. Go over here
where you can read more on AzDimension. You can get more details about The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo at http://azdimension.az/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Last DeadEnd directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Last DeadEnd\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo. The Last DeadEnd.exe is the The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo's primary executable file and it takes about 435.00 KB (445440 bytes) on disk.
The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is composed of the following executables which occupy 56.41 MB (59153569
bytes) on disk:
- The Last DeadEnd.exe (435.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe (9.53 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (11.48 MB)
- Catacombs-Win32-Shipping_XP.exe (23.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo.
The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is an application by the software company AzDimension. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo". If it exists on your system the The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo:
- The publisher is: http://azdimension.az/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Last DeadEnd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo.
8. After removing The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo by AzDimension from your computer, nor are we saying that The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo by AzDimension is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 12:53:29.467