The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerKMP Media co., Ltd
. You can read more on KMP Media co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.kmplayer.com
if you want to read more on The KMPlayer (remove only) on KMP Media co., Ltd's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only). The application's main executable file has a size of 7.49 MB (7858240 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in The KMPlayer (remove only). They take 33.13 MB (34743419
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.49 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (124.50 KB)
The current web page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application by KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:08:13.570