The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.99 MB (7329880 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer
The executables below are part of The KMPlayer (remove only). They occupy an average of 8.80 MB (9223538
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (99.19 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130