The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.99 MB (7329880 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your system
The executables below are part of The KMPlayer (remove only). They occupy an average of 8.80 MB (9223538
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (99.19 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130