The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your systemPandoraTV
. You can read more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on The KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The KMPlayer (remove only)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. KMPlayer.exe is the The KMPlayer (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 14.89 MB (15617344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in The KMPlayer (remove only). They take 47.79 MB (50110856
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (14.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of The KMPlayer (remove only). You can find here a few links to other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application by the software company PandoraTV. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found automatically. After you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 18:19:04.967