The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCPandoraTV
. Take a look here
for more information on PandoraTV. Click on http://www.kmplayer.com
to get more facts about The KMPlayer (remove only) on PandoraTV's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and occupies 9.74 MB (10214000 bytes).
The KMPlayer (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 35.40 MB (37120103
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of The KMPlayer (remove only). Click on the links below for other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove The KMPlayer (remove only):
- C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\THE KMPLAYER\Language\AboutForm.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\THE KMPLAYER\Language\Albanian.ini
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\THE KMPLAYER\Language\Arabic.ini
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\THE KMPLAYER\Language\Azeri.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company PandoraTV. Some people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found automatically. When you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:09:28.670