The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) from your computerRePack by CUTA
. Open here
for more info on RePack by CUTA. Usually the The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4). The application's main executable file is titled KMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 9.71 MB (10185840 bytes).
The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) is composed of the following executables which take 39.44 MB (41359777
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (27.46 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.71 MB)
- Select the audio.exe (2.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (267.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.4
of The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4).
The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) is a program by RePack by CUTA. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) or simply activate the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4)". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) by RePack by CUTA from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) by RePack by CUTA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.2.4) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 17:57:27.767