The KMPlayer 184.108.40.206
The KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 from your computerRePack Andreyonohov
. More information on RePack Andreyonohov can be seen here
. Click on http://www.kmplayer.com/
to get more details about The KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 on RePack Andreyonohov's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The KMPlayer 126.96.36.199's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled KMPlayer.exe and occupies 9.45 MB (9905736 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with The KMPlayer 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 35.10 MB (36809041
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.45 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (141.19 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
The KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company RePack Andreyonohov. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove The KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The KMPlayer 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer 184.108.40.206". The The KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click The KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The KMPlayer 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing The KMPlayer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 by RePack Andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that The KMPlayer 126.96.36.199 by RePack Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:42:24.843