This page contains complete information on how to uninstall The KMPlayer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. Further information on PandoraTV can be seen here
. More details about the program The KMPlayer can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The KMPlayer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for The KMPlayer is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The KMPlayer's main file takes about 9.74 MB (10215024 bytes) and its name is KMPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of The KMPlayer. They occupy an average of 35.40 MB (37121143
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of The KMPlayer. Click on the links below for other The KMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The KMPlayer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall The KMPlayer from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\reinstall\program files (x86)\The KMPlayer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Backup\Backup.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Backup\The KMPlayer\aac_parser.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Backup\The KMPlayer\AboutDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Backup\The KMPlayer\ac3filter.ax
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
The KMPlayer is a program offered by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall The KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The KMPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer". The The KMPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The KMPlayer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, we are not saying that The KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The KMPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 14:31:32.830