You can find below detailed information on how to remove The Escapists for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Escapists from your PCMouldy Toof Studios
. More information on Mouldy Toof Studios can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Escapists folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Escapists. The program's main executable file is called TheEscapists.exe and it has a size of 2.30 MB (2414116 bytes).
The Escapists contains of the executables below. They occupy 33.93 MB (35573411
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TheEscapists.exe (2.30 MB)
- TheEscapists_eur.exe (7.28 MB)
- TheEscapists_pol.exe (7.28 MB)
- TheEscapists_rus.exe (7.28 MB)
- editor_eur.exe (3.26 MB)
- editor_pol.exe (3.26 MB)
- editor_rus.exe (3.26 MB)
You can find here a few links to other The Escapists releases:
If you're planning to uninstall The Escapists you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 298630
The Escapists is a program released by the software company Mouldy Toof Studios. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove The Escapists is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The Escapists from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Escapists or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Escapists". If it exists on your system the The Escapists program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Escapists in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Escapists, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Escapists.
8. After uninstalling The Escapists, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Escapists which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Escapists using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Escapists by Mouldy Toof Studios from your computer, we are not saying that The Escapists by Mouldy Toof Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Escapists supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:50:55.663