The Escapist is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Escapist from your systemBackstab Games
. More information about Backstab Games can be read here
. More information about The Escapist can be found at http://www.backstabgames.com
. The Escapist is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Escapist directory, depending on the user's choice. The Escapist's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/315480. The Escapist v1.1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.49 MB (9951744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in The Escapist. They take 9.49 MB (9951744
bytes) on disk.
- The Escapist v1.1.exe (9.49 MB)
The Escapist is a program marketed by the software company Backstab Games. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall The Escapist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Escapist from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Escapist or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Escapist". If it is installed on your PC the The Escapist program will be found automatically. When you click The Escapist in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Escapist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Escapist:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.backstabgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/315480
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Escapist.
8. After uninstalling The Escapist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Escapist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Escapist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Escapist by Backstab Games from your computer, nor are we saying that The Escapist by Backstab Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Escapist in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 21:38:56.407