The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
This web page contains complete information on how to remove The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim from your systemBethesda Game Studios
. Check out here
for more details on Bethesda Game Studios. Click on http://www.elderscrolls.com
to get more data about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Bethesda Game Studios's website. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is frequently set up in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim folder, subject to the user's option. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called SkyrimLauncher.exe and occupies 1.84 MB (1929232 bytes).
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.12 MB (28433920
bytes) on disk.
- SkyrimLauncher.exe (1.84 MB)
- TESV.exe (17.19 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- dotnetfx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
When planning to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 72850
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a program released by Bethesda Game Studios. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim". If it is installed on your PC the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim app will be found very quickly. When you select The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elderscrolls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
8. After removing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim by Bethesda Game Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim by Bethesda Game Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:29.723