The Elder Scrolls Online Beta
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Elder Scrolls Online Beta for Windows. The Elder Scrolls Online Beta is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for The Elder Scrolls Online Beta is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\unins000.exe". Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.61 MB (12174384 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall The Elder Scrolls Online Beta from your system
The Elder Scrolls Online Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.74 MB (13355789
bytes) on disk:
- Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe (11.61 MB)
- GameConsultant.exe (288.53 KB)
- launcher_helper.exe (164.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.15 KB)
This page is about The Elder Scrolls Online Beta version 0.3.4
When you're planning to uninstall The Elder Scrolls Online Beta you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove The Elder Scrolls Online Beta:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The Elder Scrolls Online Beta_is1
Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove The Elder Scrolls Online Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete The Elder Scrolls Online Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Elder Scrolls Online Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Elder Scrolls Online Beta". If it is installed on your PC the The Elder Scrolls Online Beta application will be found automatically. After you click The Elder Scrolls Online Beta in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Elder Scrolls Online Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Elder Scrolls Online Beta.
8. After removing The Elder Scrolls Online Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Elder Scrolls Online Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Elder Scrolls Online Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130