The Desktop Weather 1.0
The Desktop Weather 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Desktop Weather 1.0 from your systemBaidu Japan Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Baidu Japan Inc.. The Desktop Weather 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherTool\220.127.116.11 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\WeatherTool\18.104.22.168\InstallHelper.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Desktop Weather 1.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.17 MB (1229856 bytes) on disk and is titled weather.exe.
The Desktop Weather 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.23 MB (4439448
bytes) on disk.
- InstallHelper.exe (1,022.03 KB)
- UpdatePlatform_Setup.exe (2.06 MB)
- weather.exe (1.17 MB)
This info is about The Desktop Weather 1.0 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of The Desktop Weather 1.0:
The Desktop Weather 1.0 is an application released by Baidu Japan Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase The Desktop Weather 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall The Desktop Weather 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Desktop Weather 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Desktop Weather 1.0". If it exists on your system the The Desktop Weather 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Desktop Weather 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Desktop Weather 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Desktop Weather 1.0.
8. After removing The Desktop Weather 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Desktop Weather 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Desktop Weather 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Desktop Weather 1.0 by Baidu Japan Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Desktop Weather 1.0 by Baidu Japan Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Desktop Weather 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:51:21.387