The Complete Theory Test V17/1
The Complete Theory Test V17/1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Complete Theory Test V17/1 from your PCImagitech Ltd.
. Additional info about Imagitech Ltd. can be read here
. Detailed information about The Complete Theory Test V17/1 can be found at http://www.imagitech.co.uk
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Complete Theory Test V17-1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Complete Theory Test V17-1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Complete Theory Test V17/1. The Complete Theory Test V17/1's primary file takes about 1.60 MB (1673968 bytes) and its name is DTS_Menu.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside The Complete Theory Test V17/1. They occupy about 17.70 MB (18556872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiagnosticSupportTool.exe (2.30 MB)
- DTS_HPT.exe (5.53 MB)
- DTS_Menu.exe (1.60 MB)
- DTS_Theory.exe (7.06 MB)
- OpenMe.exe (440.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (792.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.0
of The Complete Theory Test V17/1.
The Complete Theory Test V17/1 is an application released by the software company Imagitech Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall The Complete Theory Test V17/1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Complete Theory Test V17/1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Complete Theory Test V17/1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Complete Theory Test V17/1". The The Complete Theory Test V17/1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Complete Theory Test V17/1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The Complete Theory Test V17/1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Complete Theory Test V17/1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imagitech.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Complete Theory Test V17-1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Complete Theory Test V17/1.
8. After uninstalling The Complete Theory Test V17/1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Complete Theory Test V17/1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Complete Theory Test V17/1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Complete Theory Test V17/1 by Imagitech Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that The Complete Theory Test V17/1 by Imagitech Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Complete Theory Test V17/1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 18:48:35.017