The Complete Genealogy Reporter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Complete Genealogy Reporter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Complete Genealogy Reporter from your computerNigel Bufton Software
. Open here
for more info on Nigel Bufton Software. The Complete Genealogy Reporter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Complete Genealogy Reporter folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Complete Genealogy Reporter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Complete Genealogy Reporter. TCGR.exe is the The Complete Genealogy Reporter's main executable file and it takes circa 8.16 MB (8560640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with The Complete Genealogy Reporter. They occupy about 9.56 MB (10020655
bytes) on disk.
- GedPad.exe (728.00 KB)
- TCGR.exe (8.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.80 KB)
The current web page applies to The Complete Genealogy Reporter version 2011
alone. Click on the links below for other The Complete Genealogy Reporter versions:
The Complete Genealogy Reporter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by The Complete Genealogy Reporter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Complete Genealogy Reporter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\The Complete Genealogy Reporter
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The Complete Genealogy Reporter
The Complete Genealogy Reporter is a program by Nigel Bufton Software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove The Complete Genealogy Reporter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Complete Genealogy Reporter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Complete Genealogy Reporter or simply click the Search field and type in "The Complete Genealogy Reporter". If it exists on your system the The Complete Genealogy Reporter application will be found very quickly. After you click The Complete Genealogy Reporter in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Complete Genealogy Reporter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Complete Genealogy Reporter.
8. After uninstalling The Complete Genealogy Reporter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Complete Genealogy Reporter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Complete Genealogy Reporter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Complete Genealogy Reporter by Nigel Bufton Software from your PC, nor are we saying that The Complete Genealogy Reporter by Nigel Bufton Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Complete Genealogy Reporter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 12:43:01.430