The Clockwork Man
This web page is about The Clockwork Man for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall The Clockwork Man from your computerTotal Eclipse
. More info about Total Eclipse can be seen here
. Click on http://www.totaleclipsegames.com/en/the-clockwork-man-game/
to get more info about The Clockwork Man on Total Eclipse's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Clockwork Man folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The Clockwork Man's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/111000. The application's main executable file occupies 9.11 MB (9547940 bytes) on disk and is named The Clockwork Man.exe.
The executables below are part of The Clockwork Man. They occupy about 9.11 MB (9547940
bytes) on disk.
- The Clockwork Man.exe (9.11 MB)
The Clockwork Man is a program released by the software company Total Eclipse. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall The Clockwork Man is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The Clockwork Man from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Clockwork Man or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Clockwork Man". The The Clockwork Man app will be found automatically. After you click The Clockwork Man in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The Clockwork Man, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Clockwork Man:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totaleclipsegames.com/en/the-clockwork-man-game/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/111000
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Clockwork Man.
8. After uninstalling The Clockwork Man, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Clockwork Man that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Clockwork Man with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Clockwork Man by Total Eclipse from your PC, nor are we saying that The Clockwork Man by Total Eclipse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Clockwork Man in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:45:34.920