This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall The Cave for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall The Cave from your PCSEGA
. Further information on SEGA can be seen here
. The Cave is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\The Cave folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove The Cave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\The Cave\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.96 MB (8350208 bytes) on disk.
The Cave contains of the executables below. They take 8.79 MB (9213304
bytes) on disk.
- Cave.exe (7.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (842.87 KB)
You can find below a few links to other The Cave releases:
The Cave is a program released by the software company SEGA. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove The Cave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Cave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Cave or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Cave". If it exists on your system the The Cave program will be found automatically. When you click The Cave in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Cave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Cave.
8. After removing The Cave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Cave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Cave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Cave by SEGA from your PC, nor are we saying that The Cave by SEGA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Cave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:14:55.827