The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from your computer2K Marin
. More information about 2K Marin can be found here
. Click on http://thebureau-game.com
to get more information about The Bureau: XCOM Declassified on 2K Marin's website. Usually the The Bureau: XCOM Declassified program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Bureau directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. The application's main executable file has a size of 45.92 MB (48151320 bytes) on disk and is called TheBureau.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. They occupy 113.22 MB (118715728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (131.50 KB)
- TheBureau.exe (45.92 MB)
- D3D11Install_2010.exe (193.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling The Bureau: XCOM Declassified we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 65930
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a program by the software company 2K Marin. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Bureau: XCOM Declassified or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified". The The Bureau: XCOM Declassified application will be found very quickly. After you select The Bureau: XCOM Declassified in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified:
- The web site of the application is: http://thebureau-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.
8. After removing The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Bureau: XCOM Declassified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Bureau: XCOM Declassified by 2K Marin from your PC, nor are we saying that The Bureau: XCOM Declassified by 2K Marin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Bureau: XCOM Declassified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:08:20.423