The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II for Windows. The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II directory, depending on the user's decision. eauninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II from your PC
The following executable files are incorporated in The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II. They take 34.66 MB (36343808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (336.00 KB)
- extra_uninst.exe (100.00 KB)
- lotrbfme2.exe (484.00 KB)
- LotRIcon.exe (52.00 KB)
- Worldbuilder.exe (32.21 MB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- The Battle for Middle-earth II_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- The Battle for Middle-earth II_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Danii\بازي\lotrbfme2.exe.FriendlyAppName
Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II". The The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II.
8. After uninstalling The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130