The Aetherlight Launcher
This page is about The Aetherlight Launcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Aetherlight Launcher from your PCScarlet City Studios
. Open here
for more details on Scarlet City Studios. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TheAetherlightLauncher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The Aetherlight Launcher's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TheAetherlightLauncher\Update.exe --uninstall. The Aetherlight Launcher's main file takes about 11.02 MB (11552632 bytes) and its name is TheAetherlightLauncher.exe.
The Aetherlight Launcher is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.36 MB (16104040
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- TheAetherlightLauncher.exe (11.02 MB)
- go-updater.exe (2.89 MB)
The current page applies to The Aetherlight Launcher version 1.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Aetherlight Launcher releases:
The Aetherlight Launcher is a program offered by the software company Scarlet City Studios. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove The Aetherlight Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall The Aetherlight Launcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Aetherlight Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Aetherlight Launcher". If it is installed on your PC the The Aetherlight Launcher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Aetherlight Launcher in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Aetherlight Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Aetherlight Launcher.
8. After uninstalling The Aetherlight Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Aetherlight Launcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Aetherlight Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Aetherlight Launcher by Scarlet City Studios from your PC, we are not saying that The Aetherlight Launcher by Scarlet City Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Aetherlight Launcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 16:22:06.653