You can find below details on how to remove Text Lightning for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Text Lightning from your PCXequte Software
. More information about Xequte Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.xequte.com
if you want to read more on Text Lightning on Xequte Software's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Text Lightning directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Text Lightning is "C:\Program Files\Text Lightning\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 675.60 KB (691816 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
Text Lightning is composed of the following executables which take 675.60 KB (691816
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.06
of Text Lightning. You can find below a few links to other Text Lightning versions:
...click to view all...
Text Lightning is a program by the software company Xequte Software. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Text Lightning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Text Lightning from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Text Lightning or simply click the Search feature and type in "Text Lightning". The Text Lightning app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Text Lightning in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Text Lightning, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Text Lightning:
- The software company is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Text Lightning\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Text Lightning.
8. After removing Text Lightning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Text Lightning which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Text Lightning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Text Lightning by Xequte Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Text Lightning by Xequte Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Text Lightning in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:39:27.000