You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TestCocoon for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TestCocoon from your systemTestCocoon
. You can find out more on TestCocoon or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about TestCocoon at http://www.testcocoon.com
. TestCocoon is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TestCocoon folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall TestCocoon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TestCocoon\uninst.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. coveragebrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.88 MB (3018752 bytes) on disk.
TestCocoon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.00 MB (14681850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmcsexeimport.exe (164.00 KB)
- cmmerge.exe (48.00 KB)
- cmreport.exe (332.00 KB)
- coveragebrowser.exe (2.88 MB)
- link.exe (416.00 KB)
- coveragescannerdbg.exe (528.00 KB)
- toolselector.exe (180.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (153.74 KB)
This info is about TestCocoon version 1.0.0
TestCocoon is an application by the software company TestCocoon. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TestCocoon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TestCocoon from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TestCocoon or simply click the Search field and type in "TestCocoon". If it exists on your system the TestCocoon application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TestCocoon in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TestCocoon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TestCocoon:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.testcocoon.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TestCocoon\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TestCocoon.
8. After uninstalling TestCocoon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TestCocoon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TestCocoon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TestCocoon by TestCocoon from your PC, nor are we saying that TestCocoon by TestCocoon is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TestCocoon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:45:27.950