Tesla Browser is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Tesla Browser from your computerROSTPAY Ltd
. You can find out more on ROSTPAY Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the Tesla Browser application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tesla Browser folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Tesla Browser\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tesla Browser. The program's main executable file is titled TeslaBrowser.exe and it has a size of 634.00 KB (649216 bytes).
Tesla Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.31 MB (5569856
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (132.31 KB)
- TeslaBrowser.exe (634.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.84 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (911.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Tesla Browser version 184.108.40.20663
only. You can find below a few links to other Tesla Browser releases:
Tesla Browser is an application offered by the software company ROSTPAY Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Tesla Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tesla Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tesla Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tesla Browser". The Tesla Browser app will be found automatically. When you select Tesla Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tesla Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tesla Browser.
8. After uninstalling Tesla Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tesla Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tesla Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tesla Browser by ROSTPAY Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Tesla Browser by ROSTPAY Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tesla Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 21:37:50.157