Terrible Zombies 1.2
This page is about Terrible Zombies 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Terrible Zombies 1.2 from your PCBigFunGames, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on BigFunGames, Inc.. You can read more about about Terrible Zombies 1.2 at http://www.big-fun-games.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\big-fun-games.com\Terrible Zombies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Arquivos de programas\big-fun-games.com\Terrible Zombies\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Terrible Zombies 1.2. game.exe is the Terrible Zombies 1.2's primary executable file and it takes about 112.50 KB (115200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Terrible Zombies 1.2. They take about 9.96 MB (10445251
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (8.55 MB)
- game.exe (112.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to Terrible Zombies 1.2 version 1.2.2
Terrible Zombies 1.2 is a program marketed by the software company BigFunGames, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Terrible Zombies 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Terrible Zombies 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Terrible Zombies 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Terrible Zombies 1.2". If it exists on your system the Terrible Zombies 1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Terrible Zombies 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Terrible Zombies 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Terrible Zombies 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.big-fun-games.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\big-fun-games.com\Terrible Zombies\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Terrible Zombies 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Terrible Zombies 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Terrible Zombies 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Terrible Zombies 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Terrible Zombies 1.2 by BigFunGames, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Terrible Zombies 1.2 by BigFunGames, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Terrible Zombies 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 17:05:08.103