Termin Version 15.00
This web page is about Termin Version 15.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Termin Version 15.00 from your PCReinhold Frieling
. Check out here
for more details on Reinhold Frieling. You can see more info related to Termin Version 15.00 at http://www.ruhrm.de/termin.php
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Termin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Termin Version 15.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Termin\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Termin.exe and its approximative size is 3.30 MB (3461120 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Termin Version 15.00. They occupy 4.45 MB (4664417
bytes) on disk.
- Termin.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Termin Version 15.00 version 15.00
Termin Version 15.00 is an application marketed by the software company Reinhold Frieling. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Termin Version 15.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Termin Version 15.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Termin Version 15.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Termin Version 15.00". The Termin Version 15.00 program will be found very quickly. When you select Termin Version 15.00 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Termin Version 15.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Termin Version 15.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ruhrm.de/termin.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Termin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Termin Version 15.00.
8. After removing Termin Version 15.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Termin Version 15.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Termin Version 15.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Termin Version 15.00 by Reinhold Frieling from your PC, nor are we saying that Termin Version 15.00 by Reinhold Frieling is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Termin Version 15.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 12:01:00.080