You can find below details on how to remove Term Tutor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Term Tutor from your computerTerm Tutor
. You can find out more on Term Tutor or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Term Tutor can be seen at http://www.termtutor.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TermTutor folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TermTutor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Term Tutor. The application's main executable file occupies 295.27 KB (302355 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Term Tutor. They take 643.35 KB (658787
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (295.27 KB)
- ttsvc.exe (348.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Term Tutor version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Term Tutor versions:
Term Tutor is an application released by the software company Term Tutor. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Term Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Term Tutor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Term Tutor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Term Tutor". If it is installed on your PC the Term Tutor program will be found very quickly. When you click Term Tutor in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Term Tutor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Term Tutor:
- The software company is: http://www.termtutor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TermTutor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Term Tutor.
8. After uninstalling Term Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Term Tutor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Term Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Term Tutor by Term Tutor from your PC, we are not saying that Term Tutor by Term Tutor is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Term Tutor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 21:25:10.390