TeraCopy 2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 from your systemCode Sector
. Further information on Code Sector can be found here
. Please open http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.3 on Code Sector's website. TeraCopy 2.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TeraCopy 2.3 is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy 2.3's main file takes about 1.24 MB (1305152 bytes) and its name is TeraCopy.exe.
TeraCopy 2.3 contains of the executables below. They take 2.88 MB (3015032
bytes) on disk.
- tclinks.exe (592.94 KB)
- tcm.exe (378.94 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of TeraCopy 2.3. For other TeraCopy 2.3 versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TeraCopy 2.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandler.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandlerOff.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\PowerOff.cmd
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\sorttable.js
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\tclinks.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\tcm.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.3 is an application by Code Sector. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase TeraCopy 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeraCopy 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.3". The TeraCopy 2.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click TeraCopy 2.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeraCopy 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeraCopy 2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeraCopy 2.3.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeraCopy 2.3 by Code Sector from your computer, we are not saying that TeraCopy 2.3 by Code Sector is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeraCopy 2.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:13:09.370