TeraCopy 2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 from your PCCode Sector
. Further information on Code Sector can be found here
. Please open http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.3 on Code Sector's website. TeraCopy 2.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TeraCopy 2.3 is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy 2.3's main file takes about 1.24 MB (1305152 bytes) and its name is TeraCopy.exe.
TeraCopy 2.3 contains of the executables below. They take 2.88 MB (3015032
bytes) on disk.
- tclinks.exe (592.94 KB)
- tcm.exe (378.94 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of TeraCopy 2.3.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove TeraCopy 2.3.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeraCopy 2.3:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\TeraCopy_is1
TeraCopy 2.3 is a program released by Code Sector. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeraCopy 2.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeraCopy 2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.3". The TeraCopy 2.3 program will be found automatically. When you select TeraCopy 2.3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeraCopy 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.3.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 by Code Sector from your computer, we are not saying that TeraCopy 2.3 by Code Sector is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:13:09.370