TeraCopy 2.3 beta
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta from your computerCode Sector
. Go over here
for more info on Code Sector. Please follow http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.3 beta on Code Sector's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta. TeraCopy 2.3 beta's main file takes about 1.19 MB (1249080 bytes) and its name is TeraCopy.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TeraCopy 2.3 beta. They take about 3.24 MB (3398016
bytes) on disk.
- tclinks.exe (588.35 KB)
- tcm.exe (377.35 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about TeraCopy 2.3 beta version 2.3
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TeraCopy
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandler.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandlerOff.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Directory Opus.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Browse.png
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
TeraCopy 2.3 beta is an application offered by the software company Code Sector. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase TeraCopy 2.3 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeraCopy 2.3 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 beta". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy 2.3 beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeraCopy 2.3 beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeraCopy 2.3 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeraCopy 2.3 beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.3 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta by Code Sector from your computer, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.3 beta by Code Sector is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:44:38.670