TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 from your computer-[ by TornadoEffect ]-
. More information on -[ by TornadoEffect ]- can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1462272 bytes) on disk and is called TeraCopy.exe.
The following executables are contained in TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2. They take 3.03 MB (3174261
bytes) on disk.
- tclinks.exe (592.94 KB)
- tcm.exe (378.94 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This data is about TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 version 2.32
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is an application released by -[ by TornadoEffect ]-. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2". The TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 app will be found automatically. After you click TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by -[ by TornadoEffect ]- from your PC, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by -[ by TornadoEffect ]- is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130