TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 from your computerCode Sector
. Additional info about Code Sector can be read here
. Please follow http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 on Code Sector's web page. TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2's primary file takes about 1.29 MB (1354976 bytes) and is called TeraCopy.exe.
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is composed of the following executables which take 3.36 MB (3521568
bytes) on disk:
- tclinks.exe (592.94 KB)
- tcm.exe (378.94 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.32
of TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2.
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt64.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is an application offered by the software company Code Sector. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2". If it is installed on your PC the TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by Code Sector from your computer, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by Code Sector is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:34:21.620