TeraCopy 2.3 Beta
TeraCopy 2.3 Beta is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TeraCopy 2.3 Beta. A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 Beta from your computer
The executable files below are part of TeraCopy 2.3 Beta. They occupy about 3.69 MB (3870599
bytes) on disk.
- EnterKey.exe (445.40 KB)
- tclinks.exe (588.35 KB)
- tcm.exe (377.35 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of TeraCopy 2.3 Beta.
Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove TeraCopy 2.3 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeraCopy 2.3 Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeraCopy 2.3 Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the TeraCopy 2.3 Beta program will be found automatically. When you select TeraCopy 2.3 Beta in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeraCopy 2.3 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 Beta.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.3 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130