You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 from your PCCode Sector
. Additional info about Code Sector can be read here
. Please follow http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.27 on Code Sector's page. TeraCopy 2.27 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for TeraCopy 2.27 is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy 2.27's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1236655 bytes) and is called TeraCopy.exe.
The following executables are contained in TeraCopy 2.27. They occupy 3.23 MB (3392143
bytes) on disk.
- EnterKey.exe (445.40 KB)
- tclinks.exe (588.35 KB)
- tcm.exe (377.35 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.87 KB)
This info is about TeraCopy 2.27 version 2.27
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.27 is an application by Code Sector. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TeraCopy 2.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeraCopy 2.27 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.27". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy 2.27 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeraCopy 2.27 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.27, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeraCopy 2.27:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeraCopy 2.27.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeraCopy 2.27 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.27 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 by Code Sector from your PC, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.27 by Code Sector is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:38.127