You can find below details on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 2.1 from your computerCode Sector Inc.
. You can find out more on Code Sector Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about TeraCopy 2.1 can be found at http://www.teracopy.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory (same installation drive as Windows). TeraCopy 2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy.exe is the TeraCopy 2.1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 517.50 KB (529920 bytes) on disk.
TeraCopy 2.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2019098
bytes) on disk:
- EnterKey.exe (158.50 KB)
- tclinks.exe (370.50 KB)
- tcm.exe (246.00 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (517.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to TeraCopy 2.1 version 2.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove TeraCopy 2.1.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Complete.wav
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandler.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandlerOff.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Directory Opus.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\EnterKey.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Browse.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Center.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Copy.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\DOpus.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Explorer.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Favorite.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Last.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\MarkFavorite.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Move.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Remove.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\Star.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Images\TC.png
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\tclinks.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\tcm.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.url
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Whatsnew.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.1 is a program released by the software company Code Sector Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase TeraCopy 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TeraCopy 2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeraCopy 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.1". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TeraCopy 2.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeraCopy 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeraCopy 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeraCopy 2.1.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeraCopy 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeraCopy 2.1 by Code Sector Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TeraCopy 2.1 by Code Sector Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeraCopy 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:00:43.817