TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a
This web page contains complete information on how to remove TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a from your systemCode Sector Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Code Sector Inc.. You can see more info related to TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a at http://www.teracopy.com
. TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a's primary file takes about 539.00 KB (551936 bytes) and is named TeraCopy.exe.
The following executables are contained in TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a. They take 1.18 MB (1236249
bytes) on disk.
- TeraCopy.exe (539.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current page applies to TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a version 2.04
If you are manually uninstalling TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a is an application released by Code Sector Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a". The TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a:
- The software company is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a by Code Sector Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a by Code Sector Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:22:15.143