TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a
This web page contains complete information on how to remove TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a from your PCCode Sector Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Code Sector Inc.. You can see more info related to TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a at http://www.teracopy.com
. TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a's primary file takes about 539.00 KB (551936 bytes) and is named TeraCopy.exe.
The following executables are contained in TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a. They take 1.18 MB (1236249
bytes) on disk.
- TeraCopy.exe (539.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current page applies to TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a version 2.04
If you are manually uninstalling TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeraCopy
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeraCopy\FileList.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeraCopy\Options.ini
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Complete.wav
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandler.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandlerOff.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Directory Opus.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.url
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Whatsnew.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a is an application released by the software company Code Sector Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a by Code Sector Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a by Code Sector Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.0 beta 4a supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:22:15.143