TeraCopy 1.22 Pro
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeraCopy 1.22 Pro for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TeraCopy 1.22 Pro from your computerCode Sector Inc.
. You can read more on Code Sector Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about TeraCopy 1.22 Pro can be seen at http://www.teracopy.com
. TeraCopy 1.22 Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing TeraCopy 1.22 Pro is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TeraCopy.exe is the TeraCopy 1.22 Pro's primary executable file and it occupies circa 294.50 KB (301568 bytes) on disk.
TeraCopy 1.22 Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,003.27 KB (1027353
bytes) on disk.
- Add.exe (40.50 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (294.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This info is about TeraCopy 1.22 Pro version 1.22
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeraCopy 1.22 Pro:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\Add.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\license.key
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 1.22 Pro is a program marketed by Code Sector Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TeraCopy 1.22 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeraCopy 1.22 Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeraCopy 1.22 Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 1.22 Pro". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy 1.22 Pro app will be found very quickly. When you click TeraCopy 1.22 Pro in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 1.22 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 1.22 Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeraCopy 1.22 Pro.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 1.22 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeraCopy 1.22 Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 1.22 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeraCopy 1.22 Pro by Code Sector Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 1.22 Pro by Code Sector Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeraCopy 1.22 Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:57:53.823