Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Tenorshare Android Data Recovery from your computerTenorshare, Inc.
. More info about Tenorshare, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.any-data-recovery.com
to get more data about Tenorshare Android Data Recovery on Tenorshare, Inc.'s website. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tenorshare Android Data Recovery . Android Data Recovery.exe is the Tenorshare Android Data Recovery 's primary executable file and it occupies about 981.00 KB (1004544 bytes) on disk.
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery contains of the executables below. They take 5.73 MB (6009645
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- Android Data Recovery.exe (981.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (41.54 KB)
- certutil.exe (556.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Tenorshare Android Data Recovery we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\~Tenorshare Android Data Recovery 22.214.171.124 +Crack.torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is an application offered by the software company Tenorshare, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tenorshare Android Data Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tenorshare Android Data Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tenorshare Android Data Recovery ". If it exists on your system the Tenorshare Android Data Recovery program will be found automatically. After you click Tenorshare Android Data Recovery in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tenorshare Android Data Recovery , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tenorshare Android Data Recovery :
- The software company is: http://www.any-data-recovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tenorshare Android Data Recovery .
8. After removing Tenorshare Android Data Recovery , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tenorshare Android Data Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tenorshare Android Data Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tenorshare Android Data Recovery by Tenorshare, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Tenorshare Android Data Recovery by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tenorshare Android Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:09:19.810